As we know, Shield Tunnel Boring Machine can produce more drilling cuttins in the process of shield construction. the drilling cuttings may contain various solids and liquids particles, which need to be disposed by the specialized treatment equipment. The Slurry Separation Plant is specialized equipment to
Actually, The Slurry Separation Plant for Micro Shield Tunnel Boring Machine has more stringent specifications. From the geological point of view, the diversity and instability of terrains demands an exceptionally flexible design, which in particular must enable rapid modifications of the rheological characteristics of the slurry in terms of its density and viscosity. From an ecological point of view, it is important to treat all the water and sludge produced. It must be entirely transformed into solid form to facilitate disposal and reduce transport cost.
Brightway Slurry Separation Plant
Generally, Slurry Treatment Plant comprise 4 sections: scalping/desanding/ desilting; recycled mud management; excess mud management; surface and drainage waters management.
Brightway Solids Control Company is famous and professional manufacturer of Slurry Treatment Plant for Micro Tunneling. In terms of R&D of Slurry Treatment Plant, Brightway lies in having developed equipment and techniques specific to each of these 4 sections
1. Scalping Section: Trommels are superior to vibrating screens to avoid clogging with sticky clay, while maintaining a lower dilution of these clay and therefore a better control of the quality of the sludge.
2. Desanding-desilting Section, Brightway provide complete plants with one, two or three stages of high-performances cyclones depending on the geological type of bored soils. Brightway supplies plants composed of monobloc modular units. Sands are dewatered in order to obtain a minimal residual water content.
3.Sludge Management Section: Brightway has developed and patented a monitoring system, designed to assure 4 essential functions :
(1) Maintaining the balance of the sludge volume.
(2) Maintaining the balance of the solids, i.e. mainly eliminate or compensate any addition of excavated materials in order to keep the desired density of the conveying slurry,
(3) Maintaining and adjusting the rheologic characteristics of the conveying slurry, according to the choice made by the operator thanks to the information given by the rheometer (viscosities, densities & Yield value),
(4) Direct addition to P1 of a fresh specific mud for any particular need, for example to prepare one hyperbaric maintenance operation.
More Information of Slurry Separation Plant for Micro Tunnel Boring Machine: http://www.brightwaysolids.com/